- This event has passed.
PCSBV Volunteer Training – Virtual and Phone Supports
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Date: September 18, 2023
Facilitator: Bill Harder – PCSBV’s Program Manager
1. Understand ways to connect with clients when in-person visits are not possible
2. Explore features of video conference programs (Zoom, FaceTime) and who competency affects client/volunteer interactions
3. Understand good phone etiquette
4. Understand communications concerns/issues related to phone and internet connections
At the end of this module, volunteers will be able to:
• Describe non-in-person options for supporting clients
• Demonstrate the ability to engage phone conversations with best practices etiquette
• Demonstrate awareness of the use of Zoom
For more information, please contact the Palliative Care Society of the Bow Valley via email at email@example.com or telephone 403 707 7111.
We appreciate you sharing your time and talent with PCSBV!