PCSBV memberships are $40.00 per person and are valid until March 31 annually
As a PCSBV member, you can:
- Participate in shaping the future of the PCSBV
- Elect the PCSBV Board of Directors at the annual general meeting
- Vote on any motions at annual or special general meetings, thereby guiding the fulfillment of the PCSBV mission
- Approve by-law amendments
- Be part of the collective voice to advocate for palliative care support in the Bow Valley
- Receive communications from the PCSBV. In most instances, communications will only be available by e-mail.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding PCSVB memberships, please reach out via phone at 403 707 7111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.