We Need Your Help – Give Today!
“We Invite your Support”
- General Donations are used for programs currently with the greatest need of your financial support.
- Building Donations support creating a residential hospice home accessible to the Bow Valley community.
- Program Donations support work in community to help people and families that need help. These donations also support our volunteers as they are deployed to assist.
- Tributes honour a family member, friend, or loved one.
- Monthly donations will ensure constant support throughout the years.
You can donate online by clicking the "DONATE" button and selecting your donation type and frequency, or mail a cheque to us Palliative Care Society of the Bow Valley, PO Box 40113, Canmore Crossing, Canmore, AB T1W 3H9.
Donations of $25 or more will receive a charitable receipt.
Donations via Securities:
Your gift of securities will result in a non-refundable tax credit that will reduce your income taxes.
A tax receipt will be issued for market value on the date of the transfer.
For further information please contact Kristin Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 403.707.7633
We appreciate your support!
- To promote health by establishing an accredited palliative care unit in the Bow Valley. This will provide appropriate care accommodation, therapy and support, at no cost, to residents of the region.
- To provide training for client support-volunteers who work alongside staff, patients, and palliative care units in the community.
- To undertake activities ancillary and incidental to the attainment of the above charitable purposes.
Thank You to Our Supporters
We wish to express our thanks to the many people who generously support our work through individual donations.
The Palliative Care Society of the Bow Valley gratefully acknowledges the contributions received from our community organizations and businesses across the Bow Valley.