PCSBV – Volunteer Training – Case Studies
June 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Click HERE to register
Date: June 9, 2023
Time: 9:00am -12:00pm
Facilitator: Bill Harder – PCSBV’s Palliative and Grief Support Navigator and Volunteer Coordinator
1. Understand how to apply the course learnings to real life scenarios
2. Review the themes of boundaries, listening, self-awareness, and navigating
3. Explore client scenarios in group settings to access peer conversations
At the end of this module, volunteers will be able to:
• Demonstrate the ability to assess client needs
• Demonstrate the ability to listen to client stories and determine priorities of care
• Collaborate with other volunteers in problem solving client needs
For more information, please contact the Palliative Care Society of the Bow Valley via email at email@example.com or telephone 403 707 7111.
We appreciate you sharing your time and talent with PCSBV!