- This event has passed.
PCSBV Volunteer Training – Exploring Spirituality
September 13 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Date: September 13, 2023
Facilitator: Bill Harder – PCSBV’s Program Manager
1. Understand the spiritual needs of the client and family
2. Understand different spiritual concepts and practices
3. Understand the role of the volunteer in providing spiritual support
4. Develop the skills to provide spiritual support for the client and family
5. Understand key concepts of spirituality, prayer, religion
At the end of this module, volunteers will be able to:
• Describe the spiritual issues and needs of someone who is dying/grieving and their family
• Describe how the palliative care team will provide spiritual support
• Describe the role and limits of the volunteer in providing spiritual support
For more information, please contact the Palliative Care Society of the Bow Valley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 403 707 7111.
We appreciate you sharing your time and talent with PCSBV!